Europe 101: History & Art for the Traveler Book
- Fat-free introduction to Europe's rich art and history
- History and art come alive
- Full-color and fun
- Travel smarter — read it before you go!
Buy your Europe 101: History & Art for the Traveler Book:
Rick Steves' Europe 101 doesn't just tell you what happened way back when, but more importantly, why it matters and where to see the most vivid examples. Written in a breezy, humorous style, Europe 101 will actually get you excited about art and history — not feeling like you just ate an encyclopedia.
- 420-page, dozen-chapter, fully illustrated rundown of Europe's history
- 40 pages on art and music appreciation
- Handy six-page timeline digest of the past 32 millennia
- Maps, timelines, and lists of must-see sights to help you plan your next itinerary...and the ones after that
|Author(s):||Rick Steves & Gene Openshaw|
|Dimensions:||8 ½" x 5 ½" x ¾"|
|Publication date:||May 2007 (7th edition)|
|Next edition arrives:||Not yet scheduled|