Europe's Top 100 Masterpieces: Art for the Traveler Book
- Rick Steves' 100 favorite European works of art
- Unique insights and vivid, full-color photos
- Inspire future travels — read it before you go!
Buy your Europe's Top 100 Masterpieces: Art for the Traveler Book:
- Take a chronological tour of Europe's greatest paintings, sculptures, and historic buildings.
- From Venus de Milo to Versailles, Apollo to David, and Mona Lisa to The Thinker, Rick and co-author Gene Openshaw will have you marveling, learning, and laughing — one masterpiece at a time.
- Bring meaning and depth to your sightseeing, whether you're traveling to Europe or just dreaming about it.
- View bonus content online with Classroom Europe, where you can find three- to five-minute video clips that give context and dimension to the art.
- Includes a map of where you can see the art in person, a thumbnail guide of artists and architects, and a timeline on the history of art.
- A reinforced soft cover combines the durability of a hardback with the lightness of a paperback.
|Author(s):||Rick Steves & Gene Openshaw|
|Dimensions:||9¼" x 9" x ¾"|
|Publication date:||November 2019 (1st edition)|
|Next edition arrives:||Not yet scheduled|