Italy for Food Lovers
- Fun and practical handbook to eating well in Italy
- Packed with unique insights and tips for appreciating good food the way Italians do
- Features vivid, full-color photos and maps
- Handy to take on a trip…or just to dream and drool
Buy your Italy for Food Lovers:
- Experience the best of Italy through the timeless pleasures of its cuisine — from pizza, pasta, and Parmigiano-Reggiano to espresso, wine, and gelato.
- Savor the flavors of the food and wine specialties in each of Italy's 20 regions, with a rundown of the dishes and drinks to seek out on your trip.
- Peruse practical tips on finding restaurants for any budget, plus navigating menus, appreciating wine, choosing gelato flavors, and ordering coffee.
- Learn the lingo-ini with an extensive Italian food glossary to help you decipher menus and hurdle the language barrier.
- Tantalize your eyes with hundreds of tasty photos and maps, including a fold-out poster map showing all of Italy's best food and drink at a glance.
- Get recommendations for 100 restaurants across Italy, handpicked by Rick and his co-author, renowned Italian food expert Fred Plotkin.
|Author(s):||Rick Steves & Fred Plotkin|
|Dimensions:||5" x 8" x 1"|
|Publication date:||January 2023 (1st edition)|
|Next edition arrives:||Not yet scheduled|