- Holiday Sale: 30% off through 12/15/15 or while supplies last!
- Free standard US shipping with $50 purchase!
- Rick's picks for sights, eating, sleeping
- All you need for the best of Scandinavia
- Also includes chapter on Tallinn (Estonia)
- Great self-guided neighborhood walks and museum tours
- Easy-to-read maps
Buy your Scandinavia Guidebook:
In Rick Steves Scandinavia you'll find in-depth Rick-tested information on:
- Roskilde and sights north of Copenhagen
- Central Denmark (including Ærø and Odense)
- Jutland (including Aarhus, Legoland, and Jelling)
- Sognefjord and the Norway in a Nutshell route (including Flåm, Aurland, Undredal, Balestrand and nearby, and Lustrafjord)
- Gudbrandsdal Valley and the Jotunheimen Mountains (including Lillehammer and Lom)
- South Norway (including Stavanger, the Setesdal Valley, and Kristiansand)
- Near Stockholm: Uppsala, Sigtuna, and Drottningholm Palace
- Stockholm's archipelago (including Vaxholm, Grinda, Svartsö, and Sandhamn)
- Southeast Sweden (including Växjö, Glass Country, Kalmar, and Öland)
- Self-guided walks and museum tours
- Easy-to-follow maps (including color maps of the whole region, central Copenhagen, Oslo, Stockholm, and Helsinki)
- Trip planning: When to go, pre-trip checklist, festivals and holidays, recommended books and movies
- Recommended three-week itinerary and advice on planning your time
- Transportation: Trains, ferries, city transit, and driving
- Each country's history, culture, language, and cuisine
- Handy Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, and Estonian survival phrases
- Detailed advice on managing money, communicating, reserving rooms, handling emergencies, and other helpful hints
|Dimensions:||8" x 4 ½" x 1"|
|Publication date:||July 2015 (14th edition)|
|Next edition arrives:||2018|
Updates and Feedback
Latest updates: When we learn of critical changes to the information in this guidebook, we post them. (Of course, it's still smart to reconfirm critical transportation and sightseeing details locally.) Armed with a Rick Steves guidebook and these late-breaking updates, you're set for a great trip!
Submit feedback: Once you've used this book in Europe, we'd love to hear your feedback — good or bad — about our advice on sights, hotels, restaurants, and travel tips. We're also interested in any tips or discoveries you made while in Europe. Your comments help us improve our guidebooks for future travelers.