Ravenna Mini Rolling Case
- Holiday Sale: 20% off through 12/15/19 or while supplies last!
- Free standard US shipping with $50 purchase!
- 17" compact and versatile carry-on
- Hard-shell protection
- Lots of pockets, inside and out
- Frequently fits under the seat!
Buy your Ravenna Mini Rolling Case:
Available in 3 colors:
- Carry-On Companion: Four inches shorter than a standard carry-on bag, Rick Steves' Ravenna Mini Rolling Case is designed to fit in airlines' tightest overhead compartments — and on many planes, even under the seat!
- Versatile: Handy as your second (under-the-seat) cabin bag, overnight/business travel case, or light-packing kid's bag.
- Outside: The sides and corners are protected by tough, wrap-around polycarbonate panels, and the unique soft front panel design gives you three zippered pockets within easy reach.
- Inside: The generous main compartment includes adjustable compression straps and a pair of zippered mesh pockets (1 large, 1 small). The separate lid compartment includes two zippered pockets (1 mesh, 1 solid) plus a padded laptop/magazine pocket.
- Rock and Roll: The twin-shaft, three-stage handle and wheels placed at the very edges (12½-inch track) make our Ravenna Mini Rolling Case rock-solid over uneven surfaces.
- Stack the Set: Your Mini will securely "stack" atop a matching Ravenna Rolling Case for one-handed rolling.
- Colors: Available in black, blue spruce, and plum.
- Advice from Rick: Tips for Choosing the Best Travel Bag
- Sorry, Express Shipping is not available for this item.
|Dimensions:||17" x 13½" x 8" (including wheels)|
|Capacity:||1460 cubic inches|
|Materials:||Polycarbonate shell and polyester fabric|
Our Product Guarantee
Every Rick Steves travel product comes with our guarantee that it will be free from material and manufacturing defects for the life of the product. If a defect appears, we will either repair or replace the product (at our option) free of charge. This guarantee does not cover damage caused by an airline or other common carrier. Nor does it cover wear and tear to components and materials which may occur over time with use of the product.