Ravenna Rolling Case
- Carry-On with Style: Rick Steves' Ravenna Rolling Case provides sleek, hard-shell protection for what's inside — and the confidence you've packed within carry-on limits.
- Zip-Out Expandability: Gain an extra 2 inches of cargo depth in a pinch (making it "fatter" than the carry-on limit, but perfect for checking).
- Outside: The sides and corners are protected by tough, wrap-around polycarbonate panels. The unique soft front panel design gives you three zippered pockets within easy reach — 6", 8½", and 18" deep — which other hard-shell luggage users are sure to envy!
- Inside: The generous main compartment includes adjustable compression straps, a clip-in document pouch with two mesh drawstring bags, a full-length zippered mesh lid compartment, and a foot-long zippered side pocket.
- Rock and Roll: The twin-shaft, two-stage handle and wheels placed at the very edges (13½-inch track) make our Ravenna Rolling Case rock-solid over uneven surfaces.
- Exceptional Value: Our Ravenna Rolling Case looks and performs like luggage selling for twice the price (right down to the built-in ID pocket and embossed grab handle)!
- Make a Set: Your Ravenna Rolling Case is a perfect companion to our Ravenna Day Pack.
- Colors: Available in black, blue spruce, and plum.
- Your Choice: As an alternative to this Ravenna Rolling Case, our Rolling Carry-On shares many of the same features — and it costs and weighs a bit less.
- Advice from Rick: Tips for Choosing the Best Travel Bag
|Dimensions:||21" x 14" x 9" (including wheels)|
|Capacity:||2640 cubic inches (3200 expanded)|
|Materials:||Polycarbonate shell and polyester fabric|
Our Product Guarantee
Every Rick Steves travel product comes with our guarantee that it will be free from material and manufacturing defects for the life of the product. If a defect appears, we will either repair or replace the product (at our option) free of charge. This guarantee does not cover damage caused by an airline or other common carrier. Nor does it cover wear and tear to components and materials which may occur over time with use of the product.