- Holiday Sale: 20% off through 12/15/19 or while supplies last!
- Free standard US shipping with $50 purchase!
- Our best-selling 21" expandable carry-on
- Fits in smaller overhead bins
- Lightweight — just over 6 lbs
- Tough molded-shell frame
Buy your Rolling Carry-On:
Available in 4 colors:
- Carry-On with Confidence: It easily fits in the smaller overhead bins common to European airlines.
- Zip-Out Expandability: Gain an extra 2 inches of cargo depth in a pinch (making it "fatter" than the carry-on limit, but perfect for checking).
- Outside: The classic, Rick Steves outer-pocket design gives it a clean, efficient look. A full-length side zipper opens to reveal a 12" x 20" compartment (perfect for a jacket). Three additional front pockets, a pair of padded grab handles, and an add-a-bag strap (adjustable and removable) complete the outside.
- Inside: The generous main compartment includes adjustable compression straps, a clip-in document pouch with two mesh drawstring bags, and a full-length zippered mesh lid compartment.
- Rock and Roll: The twin-shaft, two-stage handle and wide-stance (10½-inch track) wheels make our Rolling Carry-On rock-solid over uneven surfaces.
- Colors: Available in black, graphite, blue spruce, and plum.
- Your Choice: Our Rolling Backpack is also sized to be European carrier-friendly — and it converts to a backpack.
- Advice from Rick: Tips for Choosing the Best Travel Bag
- Sorry, Express Shipping is not available for this item.
|Dimensions:||21" x 14" x 9" (including wheels)|
|Weight:||6 ½ lbs|
|Capacity:||2430 cubic inches (2970 expanded)|
|Materials:||Polyester fabric with molded shell frame|
Our Product Guarantee
Every Rick Steves travel product comes with our guarantee that it will be free from material and manufacturing defects for the life of the product. If a defect appears, we will either repair or replace the product (at our option) free of charge. This guarantee does not cover damage caused by an airline or other common carrier. Nor does it cover wear and tear to components and materials which may occur over time with use of the product.