Rick Steves' European Christmas Book
- Holiday Sale: 30% off through 12/15/15 or while supplies last!
- Free standard US shipping with $50 purchase!
- Companion book to the PBS-TV special
- A festive look at European traditions
- Scores of colorful photos
- Makes a great gift for the holidays
- Save 43% when you buy Rick's European Christmas book + DVD + music CD Gift Pack for just $20!
Buy your Rick Steves' European Christmas Book:
This full-color book is the companion to the "Rick Steves' European Christmas" PBS-TV special.
Rub elbows with local holiday celebrations in England, Norway, France, Germany, Austria, Italy, and Switzerland. Romans cook up eels, Salzburgers shoot off guns, Germans buy "prune people" at markets, Norwegian kids hope to win marzipan pigs, and Parisians ice-skate on the Eiffel Tower.
With thoughtful insights, scores of colorful photos, and more than a dozen recipes, this great gift book captures the spirit of the season. It's a delightful way to learn something new — and old — about Christmas.
|Author(s):||Rick Steves & Valerie Griffith|
|Dimensions:||7" x 7" x ½"|
|Publication date:||August 2013 (2nd edition)|
|Next edition arrives:||Not yet scheduled|