Great Britain Electrical Adapter
- We also have the Universal Adapter that works for the UK
- Adapts US two-prong plugs for use in the UK
- You'll want this one for Ireland, too!
- Not a voltage converter
- Limit 5 per customer
Buy your Great Britain Electrical Adapter:
- Plug Away: These little pluggy things let you connect American-style appliances with into oddly shaped British and Irish sockets.
- Before You Go: Make sure your appliances have built-in 110/220-volt converters. If not, you'll need to buy a voltage converter (which we don't sell!) to use our plug adapters.
- Across the Channel: Continental Europe uses different plugs. For travel there, get our Continental Europe Electrical Adapter.
|Dimensions:||1 ¾" x 1 ½" x 1 ¾"|
Our Product Guarantee
Every Rick Steves travel product comes with our guarantee that it will be free from material and manufacturing defects for the life of the product. If a defect appears, we will either repair or replace the product (at our option) free of charge. This guarantee does not cover damage caused by an airline or other common carrier. Nor does it cover wear and tear to components and materials which may occur over time with use of the product.