Continental Europe Electrical Adapter
- Adapts US plugs for use in Europe
- Not for use in the UK or Ireland
- Not a voltage converter
- Limit 5 per customer
Buy your Continental Europe Electrical Adapter:
- Plug Away: These little pluggy things let you connect American-style appliances into oddly shaped European sockets. They'll do the trick across the Continent (except Switzerland) — and even in Iceland.
- Before You Go: Make sure your appliances have built-in 110/220-volt converters. If not, you'll need to buy a voltage converter (which we don't sell!) to use our plug adapters.
- Across the Channel: Great Britain and Ireland use different plugs. For travel there, get our Great Britain Electrical Adapter.
|Dimensions:||1 ½" x 1 ¼" x ½"|
Our Product Guarantee
Every Rick Steves travel product comes with our guarantee that it will be free from material and manufacturing defects for the life of the product. If a defect appears, we will replace the product free of charge. This guarantee does not cover damage caused by an airline or other common carrier. Nor does it cover wear and tear to components and materials which may occur over time with use of the product.