Lonely Planet Turkish Phrase Book
- Holiday Sale: 30% off through 12/15/19 or while supplies last!
- Free standard US shipping with $50 purchase!
Buy your Lonely Planet Turkish Phrase Book:
We use Lonely Planet phrase books whenever we roam outside of Europe's core English-French-German-Italian-Spanish-Portuguese language zone. This pocket-sized volume will help you connect with the locals in Istanbul, Ankara, Cappadocia, Pamukkale, Antalya, Diyarbakır — and everywhere in between. It's the perfect companion to the Rick Steves Istanbul guidebook!
You'll find key words and phrases covering:
- Meeting and greeting people
- Getting around
- Eating, going out, recreation
- Health, emergencies
- Numbers, money, time
Wait, there's more:
- English–Turkish and Turkish–English dictionaries
- Extensive food section
- Information on culture and etiquette
- Concise chapter on Turkish grammar
- Pronunciation tips
|Dimensions:||5 ½" x 3 ¾" x ½"|
|Publication date:||August 2014 (5th edition)|
|Next edition arrives:||August 2020|