Scotland Planning Map
- Printed on tough, water-resistant paper
- Perfect for pre-trip planning
- Designed by travelers
- Includes key roads and major train lines
- Colorful, detailed city-center maps
Buy your Scotland Planning Map:
- Easy Route Planning: Shows major train lines, freeways, and ferry routes (for drivers wanting a detailed road map, we recommend taking along a Michelin Map).
- No Clutter: While major cities and towns are left in for navigational purposes, this map is otherwise stripped clean and filled in only with places that matter to travelers.
- More Maps on Back: Includes colorful, detailed city-center maps of Edinburgh and Glasgow, locating sights from Rick's Scotland guidebook, plus inset maps for the Stirling area, Inverness and Loch Ness, and the Isle of Skye — plus a handy driving time/distance map.
- Round-Trip Tough: We've designed our newest generation of planning maps to resist rips and repel water.
|Dimensions:||folded: 9 ½" x 4 ¼" unfolded: 25" x 19"|