Lonely Planet Greek Phrase Book
- Holiday Sale: 30% off through 12/11/22 or while supplies last!
- Free standard US shipping with $50 purchase through 12/11/22!
Buy your Lonely Planet Greek Phrase Book:
We use Lonely Planet phrase books whenever we roam outside of Europe's core English-French-German-Italian-Spanish-Portuguese language zone. This pocket-sized volume will help you connect with the locals in Athens, Delphi, Meteora, Sparta, Crete, Mykonos, Santorini, Rhodes — and everywhere in between. It's the perfect companion to the Rick Steves Greece: Athens & the Peloponnese guidebook!
You'll find key words and phrases covering:
- Meeting and greeting people
- Getting around
- Eating, going out, recreation
- Health, emergencies
- Numbers, money, time
Wait, there's more:
- English–Greek and Greek–English dictionaries
- Extensive food section
- Information on culture and etiquette
- Concise chapter on Greek grammar
- Pronunciation tips
- Historical and archaeological terms
- Transliterations using the Greek alphabet
|Author(s):||Thanasis Spilias & Lonely Planet Publications|
|Dimensions:||5 ½" x 3 ¾" x ½"|
|Publication date:||March 2019 (7th edition)|
|Next edition arrives:||August 2023|