Lonely Planet Eastern Europe Phrase Book
- Holiday Sale: 30% off through 12/15/19 or while supplies last!
- Free standard US shipping with $50 purchase!
Buy your Lonely Planet Eastern Europe Phrase Book:
We use Lonely Planet phrase books whenever we roam outside of Europe's core English-French-German-Italian-Spanish-Portuguese language zone. This pocket-sized volume will help you connect with the locals in Warsaw, Prague, Bratislava, Budapest, Ljubljana, Dubrovnik, St. Petersburg, Bucharest, Sofia, Skopje, and Tirana — and everywhere in between.
You'll find key words and phrases in 11 languages:
Wait, there's more:
- "Quick reference" page for each language
- Pronunciation tips
- Easy to find "emergencies" pages
- Notes on cultural events
- With roughly 50 pages devoted to each language, this does not offer the depth of Rick Steves' phrase books — but it's great at covering the basic essentials of pronunciation, health, courtesies, getting around, shopping, eating, and sleeping. It's an ideal companion to the Rick Steves Eastern Europe guidebook.
|Dimensions:||5 ½" x 3 ¾" x ¾"|
|Publication date:||October 2019 (6th edition)|
|Next edition arrives:||TBD|