Snapshot: Italy's Cinque Terre
- Holiday Sale: 30% off through 12/15/15 or while supplies last!
- Free standard US shipping with $50 purchase!
- Just what you need for the Cinque Terre
- Rick's picks for sights, eating, sleeping
- Great self-guided walks and tours
- Includes Italian Riviera towns near the Cinque Terre
- Tips for connecting each stop by train or car
- Easy-to-read maps
Buy your Snapshot: Italy's Cinque Terre:
Rick Steves Snapshot: Italy's Cinque Terre contains all the complete chapters on this region, excerpted from Rick's full-size Italy guidebook — and leaves out the chapters on other Italian destinations. So if all you want is the Cinque Terre and what's nearby, this compact Snapshot guide delivers everything you'll need to know — for about half the price and half the bulk.
Inside you'll find in-depth, Rick-tested information on the best sights, hotels, and restaurants for:
- The Cinque Terre
- Riviera Towns North of the Cinque Terre
- Sestri Levante
- Santa Margherita Ligure
- Riviera Towns South of the Cinque Terre
- La Spezia
- And more
- Advice on planning your time
- Great self-guided town walks as well as hikes between each Cinque Terre town
- Easy-to-follow maps
- Transportation tips for getting around the region by car and train
- Sidebars on the region's history, culture, and cuisine
- Handy Italian survival phrases
- Basic tips on managing money, communicating, reserving rooms, handling emergencies, and other helpful hints
|Dimensions:||8" x 4 ½" x ½"|
|Publication date:||July 2014 (2nd printing; excerpted from Rick Steves Italy 2014)|
|Next edition arrives:||November 2015|
Is This the Right Book for Me?
Should I get this Snapshot guide in addition to the full-size Rick Steves Italy guidebook?
Nope! Our Snapshot guides offer no additional information beyond what's in the larger guidebooks — they're simply excerpted chapters from our full-size guidebooks. Snapshot: Italy's Cinque Terre covers the exact same topics as the Cinque Terre and Italian Riviera chapters of Rick Steves Italy — the same hotels, same restaurants, same sightseeing information, same everything. (Our Snapshot guides are, however, updated less frequently than our full-size guidebooks.)
Updates and Feedback
Latest updates: When we learn of critical changes to the information in our guidebooks on Italy, we post them. (Of course, it's still smart to reconfirm critical transportation and sightseeing details locally.) Armed with a Rick Steves guidebook and these late-breaking updates, you're set for a great trip!
Submit feedback: Once you've used this book in Europe, we'd love to hear your feedback — good or bad — about our advice on sights, hotels, restaurants, and travel tips. We're also interested in any tips or discoveries you made while in Europe. Your comments help us improve our guidebooks for future travelers.