- Holiday Sale: 30% off through 12/15/15 or while supplies last!
- Free standard US shipping with $50 purchase!
- Rick's picks for sights, eating, sleeping
- All you need for Belgium's top cities
- Stuffed with fun self-guided city walks and museum tours
Buy your Belgium Guidebook:
In Rick Steves Belgium: Bruges, Brussels, Antwerp & Ghent you'll find in-depth Rick-tested information on all the recommended sights, activities, hotels, and restaurants in each of these four cities, plus self-guided walks and museum tours…and plenty of nitty-gritty practical advice:
- City walk, Groeninge Museum tour, Memling Museum tour
- Self-guided bikeride to nearby town of Damme
- Flanders Fields day trip
- Grand Place walk, Upper Town walk, Royal Museums of Fine Arts tour
- City walk, Rubens House tour
- City walk, Cathedral of St. Bavo & Ghent Altarpiece tour
- Easy-to-follow maps (including color maps of Belgium, Brussels, and Bruges)
- Trip planning: When to go, pre-trip checklist, recommended books and movies
- Getting around each city by public transit and taxi
- Advice on planning your time and avoiding lines
- Transportation in Belgium: Trains and driving
- Belgian history, culture, and cuisine
- Detailed advice on managing money, communicating, reserving rooms, handling emergencies, and other helpful hints
- Handy Dutch (Flemish) and French survival phrases
|Author(s):||Rick Steves & Gene Openshaw|
|Dimensions:||8" x 4 ½" x ¾"|
|Publication date:||February 2015 (1st edition)|
|Next edition arrives:||Spring 2017|
Updates and Feedback
Latest updates: When we learn of critical changes to the information in this guidebook, we post them. (Of course, it's still smart to reconfirm critical transportation and sightseeing details locally.) Armed with a Rick Steves guidebook and these late-breaking updates, you're set for a great trip!
Submit feedback: Once you've used this book in Europe, we'd love to hear your feedback — good or bad — about our advice on sights, hotels, restaurants, and travel tips. We're also interested in any tips or discoveries you made while in Europe. Your comments help us improve our guidebooks for future travelers.