Andy Steves’ Europe: City-Hopping on a Budget
- Rick Steves' son, Andy, introduces young travelers to Europe
- Includes 3-day itineraries for more than a dozen European cities
- Covers flashpacker skills for getting the most out of your trip
Buy your Andy Steves’ Europe: City-Hopping on a Budget:
Andy Steves' Europe picks up where crowdsourcing leaves off, covering the flashpacker skills you need for spur-of-the-moment trips to Europe's top destinations:
Pick a weekend, pick a city, and go:
- Master digital tools. Book cheap flights online, find rooms at AirBnB, and catch a ride with Uber.
- Connect with other travelers. Head to the most popular hostels for a ready-made, real-life social network.
- Follow three-day plans to explore each city. Learn which cities match your interests and which can be easily combined for a longer trip.
- See iconic sights. Check the Eiffel Tower, the London Eye, and the Colosseum off your bucket list — and use Andy's tips to save time and skip lines.
- Hit the local hot spots. Chill at Amsterdam's coffeeshops, study mixology at London's speakeasies, and bust moves at Barcelona's beach clubs.
- Enjoy the best — and cheapest — local cuisine. Graze at crêperies in Paris, pubs in Dublin, and aperitivo in Rome.
- Become a temporary local. Adapt to the culture to enjoy authentic, unforgettable experiences.
|Dimensions:||7 ½" x 4 ½" x ¾""|
|Publication date:||April 2018|