Velocé Shoulder Bag
- Holiday Sale: 20% off through 12/15/19 or while supplies last!
- Free standard US shipping with $50 purchase!
- Rick's most versatile travel bag
- Use as a shoulder bag or a day pack
- Expands to hold even more
- Slides over the handle of any rolling bag
- Great for travel, school, or office
Buy your Velocé Shoulder Bag:
Available in 4 colors:
- Smart Design: Our convertible Velocé (veh-LOW-chay) Shoulder Bag can be 1. slung over your shoulder, 2. worn like a backpack, or 3. carried by its hand grip. It's also a perfect year-round bag for commuting to work or school.
- Over Your Shoulder: The adjustable curved-and-padded shoulder strap is strong and comfy.
- On Your Back: The two curved-and-padded backpack straps are easy on your shoulders, and tuck away, out of sight until you need them.
- All the Right Places: The roomy main compartment includes a full-width back pocket that’s large enough for a laptop. Outside (and hidden!) you’ll find five zippered pockets for all your travel odds and ends, and a mesh water bottle holder. The sleek, reverse-style zippers (better for keeping moisture out) feature heavy-duty pulls.
- It Expands: Zip open the handy expando-zipper, and the main compartment's capacity grows by 20% to more than 1,000 cubic inches.
- Roll with It: The back panel slides and snaps securely over any rolling bag handle, so you can stack 'em and roll 'em together!
- Colors: Available in black, graphite, blue spruce, and plum.
- Family Ties: Our smaller, matching Velocé Guide Bag for iPad is an ideal book/tablet/camera bag companion.
|Dimensions:||15" x 11" x 5"|
|Weight:||1 ½ lbs|
|Capacity:||825 cubic inches (1000 expanded)|
Our Product Guarantee
Every Rick Steves travel product comes with our guarantee that it will be free from material and manufacturing defects for the life of the product. If a defect appears, we will either repair or replace the product (at our option) free of charge. This guarantee does not cover damage caused by an airline or other common carrier. Nor does it cover wear and tear to components and materials which may occur over time with use of the product.