Travel Aid Kit
- Essential travel first-aid supplies
- A complete sewing kit and much more
- Compass, repair tape, pill tube, zipper pull
- All in a compact zippered nylon pouch
Buy your Travel Aid Kit:
- We've Been There: Travel has its share of unhappy surprises. In one lightweight little pouch, here's all you need to face a bunch of them: moleskin for blisters, two bandages, antiseptic towelette, insect bite relief, earplugs, pill tube, clear 3" x 5" repair tape, emergency zipper pull, two zip ties, carabineer compass/thermometer — and a complete sewing kit.
- Sew What: The included compact sewing kit (also available separately) contains six colors of thread, three sewing needles, three straight pins, safety pin, two clear buttons, two snap repairs, needle-threader, tweezers, and mini-scissors — inside their own little hard-shell case. (And the scissors are so mini this kit is kosher for carry-on.)
|Dimensions:||4 ½ " x 6 ½"|
Our Product Guarantee
Every Rick Steves travel product comes with our guarantee that it will be free from material and manufacturing defects for the life of the product. If a defect appears, we will either repair or replace the product (at our option) free of charge. This guarantee does not cover damage caused by an airline or other common carrier. Nor does it cover wear and tear to components and materials which may occur over time with use of the product.