Ravenna 17" Mini Rolling Case + Day Pack Set
- Our Ravenna Mini Rolling Case (regularly $139.99) is four inches shorter than a standard carry-on size bag, and designed to fit in airlines' tightest overhead compartments — and on many planes, even under the seat!
- Handy as your second (under-the-seat) cabin bag, overnight/business travel case, or light-packing kid's bag.
- Sides and corners are protected by tough, wrap-around polycarbonate panels, and the unique soft front panel design gives you three zippered pockets within easy reach.
- Generous main compartment includes adjustable compression straps and a pair of zippered mesh pockets (1 large, 1 small). The separate lid compartment includes two zippered pockets (1 mesh, 1 solid) plus a padded laptop/magazine pocket.
- Twin-shaft, three-stage handle and wheels placed at the very edges (12½-inch track) make it rock-solid over uneven surfaces.
- Our Ravenna Day Pack (regularly $49.99) is made from the same full-strength polyester fabric as Rick's carry-on luggage, so it's up for any challenge.
- Surprisingly roomy, featuring five outside zippered compartments, a pair of breathable padded straps, and two side water-bottle pockets.
- Also includes a padded laptop/tablet compartment so between trips it's an ideal work/school bag.
- Breathable padded back panel is designed to slide over the handle of the Ravenna Rolling Case, piggyback-style.
- Colors: Available in black, blue spruce, and plum.
- Advice from Rick: Tips for Choosing the Best Travel Bag
|Dimensions:||Rolling Case: 17" x 13½" x 8" (including wheels); Day Pack: 15" x 12" x 7"|
|Weight:||Rolling Case: 6.85 lbs; Day Pack: 1.7 lbs|
|Capacity:||Rolling Case: 1460 cubic inches; Day Pack: Approx. 1500 cubic inches|
|Materials:||Rolling Case: Polycarbonate shell and polyester fabric; Day Pack: Polyester fabric|
Our Product Guarantee
Every Rick Steves travel product comes with our guarantee that it will be free from material and manufacturing defects for the life of the product. If a defect appears, we will either repair or replace the product (at our option) free of charge. This guarantee does not cover damage caused by an airline or other common carrier. Nor does it cover wear and tear to components and materials which may occur over time with use of the product.