Ravenna 21" Rolling Case + Day Pack Set
- Our Ravenna Rolling Case (regularly $189.99) provides sleek, hard-shell protection for what's inside — and the confidence you've packed within carry-on limits.
- Zip-out expandability gives you an extra 2 inches of cargo depth (making it "fatter" than the carry-on limit, but perfect for checking).
- Sides and corners are protected by tough, wrap-around polycarbonate panels.
- Unique soft-front-panel design gives you three zippered pockets within easy reach — 6", 8½", and 18" deep — which other hard-shell luggage users are sure to envy!
- Generous main compartment includes adjustable compression straps, a clip-in document pouch with two mesh drawstring bags, a full-length zippered mesh lid compartment, and a foot-long zippered side pocket.
- Twin-shaft, two-stage handle and wheels placed at the very edges (13½" track) make it rock-solid over uneven surfaces.
- Our freshly redesigned Ravenna Day Pack (regularly $49.99) is made from the same full-strength polyester fabric as Rick's carry-on luggage, so it's up for any challenge.
- Surprisingly roomy, featuring five outside zippered compartments, a pair of breathable padded straps, and two side water-bottle pockets.
- Also includes a padded laptop/tablet compartment so between trips it's an ideal work/school bag.
- Breathable padded back panel is designed to slide over the handle of the Ravenna Rolling Case, piggyback-style.
- Colors: Available in black, blue spruce, and plum.
- Advice from Rick: Tips for Choosing the Best Travel Bag
|Dimensions:||Rolling Case: 21" x 14" x 9" (including wheels); Day Pack: 15" x 12" x 7"|
|Weight:||Rolling Case: 7.25 lbs; Day Pack: 1.7 lbs|
|Capacity:||Rolling Case: 2640 cubic inches (3200 expanded); Day Pack: Approx. 1500 cubic inches|
|Materials:||Rolling Case: Polycarbonate shell and polyester fabric; Day Pack: Polyester fabric|
Our Product Guarantee
Every Rick Steves travel product comes with our guarantee that it will be free from material and manufacturing defects for the life of the product. If a defect appears, we will either repair or replace the product (at our option) free of charge. This guarantee does not cover damage caused by an airline or other common carrier. Nor does it cover wear and tear to components and materials which may occur over time with use of the product.