Quirky Velocé Guide Bag for iPad
- This one’s 20% off because of a quirky, defective back snap!
- Redesigned for iPad and e-readers
- Big enough for books and cameras, too
- Welcomed where day packs aren't
We're sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock. Please check back soon.
- Smart New Design: Think of this as your super-versatile sightseeing companion. Rick Steves' Velocé* Guide Bag for iPad features a zippered main compartment that's big enough to swallow up your guidebooks, an SLR camera, and — in a specially-padded inner compartment — your iPad or e-book reader.
- Slim, Expandable: Keep it at a slim 1 ½" deep — or use the expandability zipper to double its capacity!
- Features Galore: The front flap has an outer zippered pocket (ideal for easy-to-misplace tickets and receipts) — and clips open to reveal a full-length "hidden" pocket, two mesh pockets and a magnetic snap pocket for your phone or sunglasses. The comfy padded back panel includes yet another full-length compartment (with quirky, non-functioning snap!).
- Classy Details: The sleek, reverse-style zippers (better for keeping moisture out) feature heavy-duty pulls. The shoulder strap (with pad) is fully adjustable.
- Tough Guy: The outside, water-resistant fabric of our Velocè Guide Bag for iPad is made from super-durable, high-density polyester.
- Always Welcome: This compact (11 ¼" x 8" x 1 ½") bag helps you toss together enough for a day's sightseeing or an evening out — and it's small enough to be permitted in many museums.
- Family Ties: Our larger, matching Velocè Shoulder Bag has even more features and much greater capacity.
- Great Traveling Colors: Choose from Black, Graphite, Blue Spruce, Plum, and Camel. (10 oz., imported)
- * Velocè (veh-LOW-chay) is Italian for "speedy"