- Holiday Sale: 30% off through 12/15/15 or while supplies last!
- Free standard US shipping with $50 purchase!
- Rick's picks for sights, eating, sleeping
- All you need for the best of Portugal
- Great self-guided neighborhood walks and museum tours
- Easy-to-read maps
Buy your Portugal Guidebook:
In Rick Steves Portugal you'll find in-depth Rick-tested information on:
- Sintra and Nearby
- The Algarve
- Cape Sagres
- Nazaré and Nearby
- Douro River Valley
- Peso da Régua
- Self-guided walks and museum tours
- Easy-to-follow maps (including color maps of Portugal and central Lisbon)
- Trip planning: When to go, pre-trip checklist, festivals and holidays, recommended books and movies
- Recommended two-week itinerary and advice on planning your time
- Transportation: Buses, trains, city transit, and driving
- Portuguese history, culture, language, and cuisine
- Handy Portuguese survival phrases
- Detailed advice on managing money, communicating, reserving rooms, handling emergencies, and other helpful hints
|Dimensions:||8" x 4 ½" x ¾"|
|Publication date:||February 2015 (8th edition)|
|Next edition arrives:||Spring 2017|
Updates and Feedback
Latest updates: When we learn of critical changes to the information in this guidebook, we post them. (Of course, it's still smart to reconfirm critical transportation and sightseeing details locally.) Armed with a Rick Steves guidebook and these late-breaking updates, you're set for a great trip!
Submit feedback: Once you've used this book in Europe, we'd love to hear your feedback — good or bad — about our advice on sights, hotels, restaurants, and travel tips. We're also interested in any tips or discoveries you made while in Europe. Your comments help us improve our guidebooks for future travelers.