For the Love of Europe Book
- 100 of Rick Steves' favorite travel memories
- Experience travel thrills from Portugal to the Peloponnese
- Inspire future trips — read it before you go!
Buy your For the Love of Europe Book:
- 100 of Rick's most unforgettable memories, collected over four decades of European travel.
- Savor the travel thrills of Europe's most exciting experiences and sights: Enjoy an all-day walk along an alpine ridge, shake your shoulders dancing at a Turkish circumcision party, take a friendly swing with a bell-ringer in a medieval church spire, wander through a sword-fern fantasy in a ruined castle, sweat with a sauna full of Finns — and much more.
- Be inspired by Rick's favorite moments to find your own favorite slice of Europe.
- View bonus content online with Classroom Europe, where you can find three- to five-minute video clips that bring Rick's featured stories to life.
- Includes a colorful map of Europe so you can follow along with Rick's travels and plot your next adventure.
|Dimensions:||8 ½" x 5 ½" x 1"|
|Publication date:||July 2020|
|Next edition arrives:||Not yet scheduled|