Rick Steves' Iran DVD
- Rick's groundbreaking 2009 TV special
- Plus an extra hour of bonus features
Buy your Rick Steves' Iran DVD:
- Rick Steves’ Iran: Join Rick as he explores the most surprising and fascinating land he’s ever visited: Iran. In this one-hour, groundbreaking travel special, you’ll discover the splendid monuments of Iran’s rich and glorious past, learn more about the 20th-century story of this perplexing nation, and experience Iranian life today in its historic capital and in a countryside village. Most important, you’ll meet the people of a nation whose government has so exasperated our own.
- Bonus Features: Rick’s lecture on his personal impressions of Iran, and an interview with Iranian guide Seyed Rahim Bathaei.
- Learn more: Browse through related articles, photos and more about Iran.
|Run time:||1 hour, plus bonus features|
|Source:||Rick Steves' Europe, Inc.|