3-in-1 French, Italian, German Phrase Book
- Key words and phrases for travelers
- In two colors, with color coding for easy navigation
- Handy pocket-size format
- Menu decoder and phone instructions
- Does not include a dictionary
Buy your 3-in-1 French, Italian, German Phrase Book:
After decades of close-to-the-ground travel through Europe, Rick Steves has learned which words and phrases are important for independent travelers — and which ones are worthless outside of four-star hotels. This pocket-sized volume is packed with practical words and phrases designed to help you enjoy a better trip.
You'll find key words and phrases covering:
- Travel by train, car, city transit, and taxi
- Shopping, money, entertainment, activities
- Sightseeing, technology, sleeping, eating
Wait — there's more:
- More pages than previous editions, but thinner paper for better "pocketability"
- Helpful menu decoders
- Instructions for using tech devices and telephones
- Phrases for making reservations over the phone
- Maps to aid in conversations
|Dimensions:||5 ½" x 3 ¾" x ½"|
|Publication date:||October 2019|
|Next edition arrives:||TBD|
Is This the Right Book for Me?
Should I buy separate books for each language instead of the 3-in-1 French/Italian/German phrase book?
Rick Steves' French, Italian & German Phrase Book contains all the essentials of each single-language phrase book, but without a dictionary, and with fewer travel tips (and it's in two colors, not full color). For a trip focusing on areas speaking just one or two of these three languages, the single-language phrase books are the better value. But if you'll be breezing through all three of these languages on the same trip, the condensed 3-in-1 version — which still covers the basics, plus much more — makes the most sense.