Appenzell Day Pack
- Big Deal: Our Appenzell Day Pack is perfect for the traveler who wants to pack plenty for the day's sightseeing — or carry enough stuff for two. It's also the ideal "junior big bag" for kids who aren't ready to lug around a full-size carry-on bag.
- Feels Good: Ergonomically curved and padded straps and a breathable back panel give this a comfy fit, no matter how much weight you carry.
- Outside: The classic, Rick Steves outer-pocket design combine gives it a clean, efficient look. The top zipper opens to reveal a 12" x 16" compartment (perfect for a jacket). Two additional front pockets (large and small) a mesh water-bottle pocket, and a padded grab handle complete the outside. The sleek, reverse-style zippers (better for keeping moisture out) feature heavy-duty pulls.
- Inside: The cavernous 1400-cubic-inch main compartment includes a full-width back pocket that’s large enough for a laptop.
- Colors: Available in black, graphite, blue spruce, and plum.
|Dimensions:||18" x 13" x 6 ½"|
|Weight:||1 ½ lbs|
|Capacity:||1400 cubic inches|
Our Product Guarantee
Every Rick Steves travel product comes with our guarantee that it will be free from material and manufacturing defects for the life of the product. If a defect appears, we will either repair or replace the product (at our option) free of charge. This guarantee does not cover damage caused by an airline or other common carrier. Nor does it cover wear and tear to components and materials which may occur over time with use of the product.